|We have great concern for a clean
environment for us and for our future generations. By controlling or reducing resource
consumption, we plan to thereby reduce waste, and have cost savings on raw materials,
water and energy etc. Reflecting this care, Napino Auto has implemented the internationally accepted ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management
System and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System in all the units.
To maintain better environment at our factory
premises, we have taken
the following steps:
- Provided vast green area outside and inside the factory area.
- No outside footwear is allowed inside the factory and office premises. Special footwear
is provided for workplace use.
- To save on Natural Resources, Rain water harvesting has been implemented.
- Factory designed with natural light from Central Open to Sky Area.
- Reverse Osmosis plant installed to provide safe Drinking Water for all employees.
- Our factories are No Smoking and No Tobacco chewing zones.
- Suitable exhaust systems are installed wherever required.
- Employees are provided with safety masks wherever required.
Environment Policy :
We, at Napino Auto, are committed to maintain
excellent environment performance on a continual basis by:
- Creating a proactive atmosphere in the Organization for implementing the Environment, Health & Safety Management System that addresses all the Environmental aspects and OHS hazards related to activities, products and services.
- Providing appropriate training and disseminating information to all personnel working for and on behalf of the organization.
- Complying with applicable legal regulations and other requirements related to EHS Management System.
- Developing practices for Pollution Prevention, Resource Conservation, and minimizing Waste Generation.
- Encouraging the greening of supply chain.
- Putting in all efforts for maintaining an injury free workplace through high employee Involvement in the appropriate health and safety programmes.
- Communicating the policy to all employees working for and on behalf of the Organization and also making available to interested Parties on request.
- Reviewing the EHS Objective & Policy in the Management Review Meeting.
Facilities provided to the employees to create a congenial work
environment and ethos.
- Vast Green Area outside and inside the factory area
- Safe Drinking Water for all employees
- Air Conditioning/Air Cooling of complete plant
- Suitable Exhaust Systems and Ventilation to provide clean air
- Natural Light from Central Open to Sky Area
- Company provided Conveyance
- Subsidized Canteen and Kitchen Facility
- Recreation/Games room and Movie program
- Regular Health Check-up
- Company provided Uniform
- Library caters to a vast variety of books periodicals, journals magazines.
- Annual Day celebration for employees & their families
- Arranged plant visit for the employee’s family.
- Insurance Cover to safeguard against workplace injury.